Eggs have to be one of my favourite foods to make a meal out of. They're easy, cheap and full of protein and fats to keep you fuller for longer.
Here's my go to when I a) don't have time to cook or b) can't be bothered cooking. As it literally takes 10 minutes to cook.
Dash of Milk
Feta cut in cubes
2-3 Sundried tomato sliced
Salt and pepper
1. Whisk eggs with a dash of milk and salt.
2. Pour into a hot (non-stick) pan.
3. Throw in spinach, feta, tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle over some pumpkin seeds and grind some pepper.
5. Cover and cook on low for approx 5mins!
Once cooked through it should slide out of the pan nice and easy if it's non stick and slice up like a pizza. Enjoy.
Just another health and fitness professional putting in their 2 cents. 2 cents may be all you need one day.