When you run out of food at home but have a few random items it forces you to get creative. Here's a random mash up of foods that I turned into a meal this week with the remains of the weekends food prep items.
Creamy Avo Zoodles
Prep Time 10 mins
Few Cherry Tomatoes
Salt & Pepper to tast
Fresh basil to garnish if feeling fancy
1. Smash avo in a bowl with some salt and pepper and mix in pesto.
2. Use a spiralizer to create zoodles from the zucchini also known as a courgette and mix into creamy avo mix.
3. Hard boil an egg to your liking. Peel and cut into quarters place on top of zoodles.
4. Quarter a few cherry tomatoes place in bowl.
5. Shave over some parmesan and throw in some basil leaves.
Just another health and fitness professional putting in their 2 cents. 2 cents may be all you need one day.