A spicy twist to kumara fries for a sweet, salty and spicy snack that hits all the taste buds!
2 Golden Kumara
1 Tbsn Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch ground chilli
Salt and Chilli Flakes to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan-bake.
2. Thoroughly wash kumara and cut into long thin chips and toss with a drizzle of oil, salt, cinnamon and ground chilli.
3. Place kumara on an oven-proof tray lined with baking paper. Make sure chips are not doubled on top of each other.
4. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, turning every 10mins, or until golden and crispy.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt and chilli flakes and serve hot.
Just another health and fitness professional putting in their 2 cents. 2 cents may be all you need one day.