These brownies are insanely good! Crisp on the outside and gooey on the inside! They're made from beans...yup, beans! Which means these brownies are packed with fibre and are dairy, gluten and sugar free! Boom!
400g Can kidney beans in spring water
8 mejdool dates
3 Tbspn Coconut butter/oil
1/2 C dark cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Walnuts to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 150degC
2. Blend beans with eggs till smooth, empty into bowl.
3. Pulse dates with coco butter till smooth, place in bowl.
4. Sift in cocoa powder and chuck in the remaining ingredients minus the nuts.
5. Fold mixture till well mixed.
6. Scoop a large spoonful into a silicon muffin tin and top with walnuts.
7. Bake for approx 10min (watch closely as they cook pretty fast).
8. Allow to cool slightly and remove from tin.
Just another health and fitness professional putting in their 2 cents. 2 cents may be all you need one day.